Boost Mobile stays on the grind and here they are with a brand new Samsung phone. Boost Mobile brightens its handset lineup on the Nationwide Sprint Network with the launch of the popular Samsung Seek, now available in Candy Apple Red and offered exclusively by Boost Mobile at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile specialty stores for $149.99 (excludes taxes). Boost Mobile’s first touch-screen device with a slide-out QWERTY keypad is designed to deliver easy access to multiple messaging options and popular social networking sites.
The Samsung Seek matches a sleek touch-screen experience with a nationwide wireless network measured more dependable than T-Mobile, based on dropped and blocked calls, according to a nationwide independent third-party drive test.
Samsung Seek Features:
- 2.6-inch QVGA touch-screen display
- Slide-out QWERTY keypad
- 1.3MP camera
- Wireless Web and e-mail access to Gmail®, MSN®, Yahoo!® and more
- Instant Messaging capable (Yahoo!®, AIM® and Windows Live™ Messenger)
- Stereo Bluetooth capable
- Music player (microSD™ card required)
- Supports microSD card up to 32GB
- Multimedia and text messaging capable
- Voice mail, caller ID, call waiting and call forwarding
- Speakerphone with voice recognition
- Downloadable games, wallpapers and ringtones available for an additional fee
The red Seek is an ideal complement to Boost Mobile’s Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage plan, where the longer you stay the less you pay. Customers who sign up for the Shrinkage Plan will see their monthly payment shrink from $50 a month to $35 a month by simply making on-time payments. For every six on-time payments, a customer’s monthly cost will shrink by $5, eventually getting down to $35 for unlimited voice, text messaging, Web, e-mail, IM and calls to 411. No contracts are required and there are no hidden fees.