Ubisoft announced today that the “Mig Alley” and the “Cold War” downloadable content (DLC) for Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2 for Xbox 360 and for the PlayStation 3 is available for download today. Each DLC will be available for 240 Microsoft Points or £3.19.
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2 – MIG Alley pack:
Go back in the time and relive the first all-out jet fighter dogfights in two iconic aircraft, the infamous Mig Alley: F-86 Sabre and Mig-15 Fagot. Create Team Battle missions featuring just these two new planes and fight other players in the Trigger Happy Team Battle mission, featuring an intense naval battle. In addition the pack also includes bonus skins for the F-22 Raptor and for F-35B Lightning II.
MIG Alley pack content :
– New Team Battle Mission: Trigger-Happy
– New aircraft: Mig-15 Fagot
– New aircraft: F-86 Sabre
– Bonus skin for F-22 Raptor
– Bonus skin for F-35B Lightning II
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2 – Cold War pack:
Take to the skies in two famous aircraft that clashed in the Vietnam War: F-4E-Phantom II and Mig-21 Fishbed. Fight in a new Team Battle mission, Search and Destroy, which takes place in the Russian mountains requiring careful manoeuvring to attack ground targets or engage in dogfights. Also unlock two extra skins for the Eurofighter Typhoon and A-10A Thunderbolt II.
Cold War Pack content :
– New aircraft: F-4E-Phantom II
– New aircraft: Mig-21 Fishbed
– Bonus skin for Eurofighter Typhoon
– Bonus skin for A-10A Thunderbolt II
– New Team Battle Mission: Search and Destroy