T-Mobile has announced several new additions to its prepaid offerings to include data plans for feature phones and smartphones, as well as exciting new wireless broadband kits and rate plans that help prepaid customers stay connected while on the go. So head on down and check out the different plans being offered!
On Oct. 18, T-Mobile plans to introduce a suite of new prepaid plans that include voice and text messaging service, as well as several options for prepaid data service. These plans include the first prepaid that allows customers to use any combination of minutes or messages up to 1,500 from a major carrier in the U.S. Plans include:
- $70/month Unlimited Talk and Text with 2 GB of Data
- $50/month Unlimited Talk and Text with 100 MB of Data
- $30/month 1,500 Talk and Text (mix and match voice and text messages) with 30 MB of Data
- Unlimited Text and $0.10/minute
- $1.49/day Web DayPass
T-Mobile Jet Prepaid USB Laptop Stick & Rate Plans
Next week, T-Mobile will also launch its first prepaid mobile broadband offerings, including the new T-Mobile Jet Prepaid USB Laptop Stick, in white.
- The T-Mobile Jet Prepaid USB Laptop Stick comes in white, pre-packaged with a prepaid SIM card, user guide, and plug & play connection manager software. Available on T-Mobile.com on Oct. 18 and in T-Mobile retail stores on Oct. 20.
Customers interested in trying mobile broadband or those who aren’t frequent users can take advantage of several prepaid mobile broadband service options:
- $10 week pass (100 MB)
- $30 month pass (300 MB)
- $50 month pass (1 GB)
T-Mobile’s prepaid mobile broadband plans have no annual contract, no credit check, no overages and can be used with any of the company’s mobile broadband products.