TerRover, the highly anticipated, physics based all-terrain vehicle game, is now available exclusively on the PlayStation Network. Published by Sony Online Entertainment in collaboration with independent developer Creat Studios, TerRover transports players into a surreal 2-D physics universe where they must use their rover’s wheel rotation, pivot center, gravity system and weapons to overcome obstacles while traversing through 40 levels in five distinct worlds with unique art styles. TerRover
- 40 stages of puzzling arcade levels
- Five vivid and unique worlds to navigate including icy vistas in Congelata, the all-tech surfaces of Mechanica, strange vegetation in Acor and Aura, and the treacherous volcanoes and lava of Volcanus.
- Three local multiplayer modes for up to four players
- YouTube support for uploading in-game footage
- 16 PlayStation Network Trophies
TerRover is now available on the PlayStation Network for $14.99.