Well Droid Incredible owners, we have some goodies for you courtesy of XDA Devolopers. Now you can download the DROID 2 Live Wallpaper, as well as the Boot Animation. I know what we really want is the Froyo 2.2 update, but this should help with “pain”. Hit up the links below for both installs.
Instructions, thanks to Droid-Life
1. Download the file above to your SD card.
2. Tap on it when it finishes and select “install.”
3. After it finishes installing, back out to a home screen.
4. Press “Menu”, then “Wallpaper” and “Live Wallpapers.”
5. You’ll see it listed as “Droid 2″. Select it.
6. Tap “Set Wallpaper.”
DROID 2 Animation – Download Link
*Note 1* – These steps are performed on an unrooted Droid 1 through the Android SDK.
*Note 2* – This process also works if you want this on your Droid Incredible.
*Note 3* – This can also been done very simply if you are rooted. Simply copy the file in Root Explorer into /data/local and reboot your phone.
1. Download the file from above.
2. Place the file into your android-skd/tools folder.
3. Make sure nothing is selected and hold SHIFT+right click inside your tools folder.
4. Choose “open command window here.”
5. Type in the following commands:
adb push bootanimation.zip /data/local
6. Your phone will now reboot with the official Droid 2 boot anim!
Any questions, just let us know!