NaturalMotion Games has lifted the lid on Greathouse, the forthcoming update to their revolutionary, euphoria-powered football game, Backbreaker. The update introduces brand new features, gameplay enhancements and dozens of important tweaks, resulting in a greatly enriched Backbreaker experience.
Major features in Greathouse include:
- Brand new replay system with the addition of seven fully functional cameras, including free flight mode and a cinematic ‘ball-lock’ option.
- More than 100 new plays added, including an additional nine formations.
- Improved Quarterback camera view and passing game.
- A user-catch system, giving the player a much greater level of control over the on-field action.
- Interception control, the user is now given full control over interception attempts when controlling a defensive player.
- Comprehensive review of the penalty rulings following an analysis of reported errors.
“We were stunned by the sheer volume of user videos that were posted on YouTube following the release of Backbreaker,” said Ant Lewis, Lead Designer, NaturalMotion Games. “It is obvious that the community loves the realism and live nature of the game and wants to share their unique moments. The new suite of cameras introduced with Greathouse will give them complete creative control over their footage and we are excited to see what appears as a result.”
The Greathouse update is currently progressing through final tuning and is scheduled for release in early August.
See page 2 for all the gritty details