Dangerous becomes deadly in Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011, where the player steps into the boots of American marksman Cole Rainsford, who has joined his estranged father on an African safari to hunt savage animals that have been terrorizing remote villages. Soon finding themselves stranded, their survival depends on cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive. Scripted by renowned scriptwriter and creative director Brad Santos (Resistance: Fall of Man, Tomb Raider: Legacy, The Saboteur) Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 is story of suspense, drama, and survival as the player faces tense, action packed kill-or-be killed scenarios.
- Fully Integrated TOP SHOT ELITE Hunting Controller – The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system versions operate with 2.4GHz wireless technology and include a sensor bar and high-sensitivity camera, while the Wii version integrates the Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™. The scope includes a red lens filter that gives players a different perspective on the environment, exposing hidden animal tracks and blood trails, and features pump-action reload and an adjustable stock to fit gamers of all sizes.
- Delve into a Dangerous Story – The world’s deadliest predators stalk the wilderness yet this safari gone wrong represents a chance for redemption – and perhaps revenge – as dark mysteries and family secrets are revealed under the pale light of the African moon.
- The World’s Deadliest Animals – Face the world’s deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive, including suspiciously aggressive wolves, grizzly bears, jackals, lions, crocodiles and warthogs.
- Stunning Graphics – Dense, forbidding and savannahs packed with rich visual detail.
- Shooting Galleries – New kinds of shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive – perfect for play with the TOP SHOT ELITE, with friends or solo.
- Simultaneous Multiplayer – Go head-to-head or play cooperatively in simultaneous multiplayer action. There are a variety of hunts that can be played all from a single screen (no eye-straining split screen).
Name: Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011
Platform: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, and Nintendo DS
Release Date: October 26, 2010