Just a reminder that the Madden NFL 11 demo is now available on PSN and XBOX Live. Featuring full 5 minute quarters, Indianapolis Colts vs. New York Jets (as voted by the fans), full GameFlow integration, the ability to create offensive and defensive game plans, and more – EA claims this is the most robust Madden NFL demo they have ever released. Madden NFL 11 ships on August 10th, 2010.
Details on the demo:
- Availability: Xbox LIVE and PSN
- Teams: Colts vs. Jets (as voted by fans)
- Stadium: Jets Stadium, East Rutherford NJ – 1:00pm, clear
- Full 5 minute quarters
- All 4 skill levels selectable – Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, All-Madden
- Build both offensive and defensive gameplans
- Unlock “Master Strategist” achievement/trophy in the retail game
- GameFlow or Conventional play call is selectable
- CoachSpeak audio and text overlays – hear the coach via your headset or see the text overlay on-screen
- Coaching Tips – receive tips in-game to assist you in playing Madden NFL 11
- Play-by-play (Gus Johnson), commentary (Cris Collinsworth)
- Stadium music – hear classic tracks like Crazy Train and more
- Team specific chants – J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!
· Share with friends and earn an exclusive Madden Ultimate Team card that is redeemed with full version