PlayStation 3 owning Rugby League fans finally have something to cheer about, as HES today announced that Rugby League Live is in development for PS3. “Rugby League Live brings all the hard hitting action and excitement of the greatest game of all to your lounge room”, said David Robles, Business Development Manager for HES. “The demand for a Rugby League game on PlayStation 3 has been staggering. We have listened to our fans and we are delighted to make this announcement”.
• 40+ licensed teams from competitions such as the NRL, Super League, State of Origin, City v Country and World Cup.
• 30+ realistic stadia from around the world.
• Four player multiplayer.
• Bone crunching tackles and impact camera replays.
• Field and uniform degradation.
• Create your own players, teams and competitions.
• Multiple replay angles and commentary by Andrew Voss.
• Join friends for head to head & co-operative online play via PlayStation Network.
“The head to head multi-player feature available online is a first for Rugby League gaming and the enhanced design and interactive features provide a dynamic experience for all gamers”, said NRL Director of Marketing & Commercial, Paul Kind. Rugby League Live will be hitting stores on September 2nd 2010.