DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION™
Developer: Eidos™ Montreal
Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
Platforms: PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system/
Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft/ Windows PC
Genre: Action RPG
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Ship Date: 2011
Deus Ex: Human Revolution makes its much‐anticipated return to the series delivering players an unmatched gaming experience. Set 25 years before the original, take on the role of Adam Jensen in a stunning Cyber Renaissance universe.
The year is 2027, a time of great innovation in neuroprosthetics, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy and a new social divide. The “have ‘and “have-nots” are redefined by those who can afford augmentations and those who cannot. Adam Jensen, a private security specialist hired to protect the interests of one of the largest bio-tech corporations, is undecided on the ethics of neuroprosthetics but becomes injured in an attack on the facility and must be augmented. Having this very important decision taken away from him, he now is driven to encounter the truth and discover who attacked the facility and why. In his search a vast global conspiracy is revealed and Adam’s decisions will decide the fate of humankind.
- The long-awaited return of the award winning franchise that brings together the best of Action and RPG: the perfect mix of combat, stealth, hacking, and social gameplay.
- Play as Adam Jensen, a mechanically augmented agent: customize and upgrade your character with dozens of specialized augmentations that support your style of play.
- Engage in combat mode selecting from an arsenal of deadly weapons, each with their own customizable elements.
- Fight enemies including dangerous thugs, augmented special operations soldiers, advanced robots; and engage in epic boss battles.
- Live the reactive and dangerous world: your choices will have consequences in the game’s world.
- Play in an open-ended world: there are always multiple solutions to every challenge.
- Immerse yourself in the Cyber Renaissance setting: discover a world that masterfully blends near future and Renaissance elements in a unique visual style.
- Travel the world: visit multiple unique locations across the globe each with their own design, story and gameplay elements.
- Become involved in vast global conspiracy: unravel the story — discover who you can really trust.
- Decide humanity’s future: the decision you make and the actions you take will lead to an ultimate decision on mankind’s future.
- Prequel to 2000’s Game of the Year and One of the Greatest PC Games of All Time.