If you still find yourself addicted to the awesomeness that is Uncharted 2, then we have great news for you. Naughty Dog has announced that they have pulled out all the stops to deliver more downloadable content for all you fans out there! The ‘Siege Expansion’ pack will be hitting PSN on April 22nd at a cost of $5.99. By now your wondering what’s in it, well keep reading and we will tell you.
The pack includes 6 character skins, a new co-op game mode for 2-3 players (Siege mode), 2 new maps (Museum and Highrise) and 11 additional Trophies (10 Bronze and 1 Silver).
The new co-operative “Siege” game mode is for 2-3 players, and can be enjoyed on 9 multiplayer maps, with 2 new ones included in this pack: The Museum and The Highrise. In the all new “Siege” mode, you and your team will be challenged to work together and fight your way through 10 rounds, battling the clock and waves of progressively tougher enemies as you locate and defend a series of Capture Points. All you gotta do is hold your ground, no problem right?
The 6 character skins are: Wetsuit Drake, Baseball Shirt Drake, Prakoso, Platzor, Glowzor and Dead Explorer. Check out screens of all the new content in the gallery below.
* You Can’t Break Me – Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Crushing
* Under Siege – Finish Wave 10 in 1 Siege Game
* Speedy – Get 10 First! Medals
* I’ll Cover You – Get 50 Defender Medals
* Fallen Angel – Get 50 Afterlife Medals
* Not So Fast – Get 20 Shut’em Down Medals
* Jack Of All Trades – Get 15 Triple Threat Medals
* You Run, I’ll Shoot – Get 10 Protectorate Medals
* Back At Ya – Get 50 Retaliation Medals
* Kneel Before Z.. – Get 5 Put’em Down Medals
* Rock a Rhyme – Get 100 Tricky Medals